Not all of an organization’s activities are appropriate for inclusion on this shared state-wide calendar. Each partner will need to maintain their own individual organization’s online calendar or event information system.
Event Categories will be used to identify event details relative to the event or facility type.
Use these guidelines to determine whether an event should be posted on this calendar:
The event should:
- Affect a large number of people and/or organizations
- Target individuals or organizations specifically related to healthcare, health insurance, health communications or health information technology
- Target individuals or organizations in the state of North Dakota
- Examples of events that should be included on this calendar are statewide training and events, annual conferences, large group or community meetings.
The event should not:
- Affect a smaller number of individuals
- Target a very small or specific group, such as employees of a particular organization
- Target individuals outside of the state of North Dakota
- Examples of events that should not be included on this calendar are elective educational webinars, national events, organization-specific or internal training
Prior to planning or scheduling your event, please check the calendar for any potential conflicts. If a conflict may exist, please reach out to the associated partner organization as a courtesy by using the contact form on each partner page.