Whether acute or chronic in nature, physical conditions impact mental health and vice versa. Federally qualified health centers across the Dakotas utilize an integrated care model to identify patients in need of services and engage the healthcare team and patient in shared decision-making.
Robin Landwehr, LPCC, behavioral health and substance use disorder program manager for the Community HealthCare Association of the Dakotas, will share valuable insights for effectively integrating behavioral health services within a primary care practice.
- Discuss barriers to behavioral health care
- Explain the benefits of an integrated care model
- Describe the team and each member’s role
Brought to you by the Great Plains Quality Innovation Network and the South Dakota Foundation for Medical Care
Date(s) - 08/02/2021
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Office Manager
- Public Health
- Critical Access Hospital (CAH)
- Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC)
- Healthcare Stakeholder Organization
- Rural Health Clinic (RHC)
- Tertiary Hospital