Nancy Joyner, MS, CNS-BC, APRN, ACHPN® North Dakota POLST Program Coordinator
Sara Schwarz, MA, Cancer Survivorship Program Coordinator at Sanford Health Bismarck
• Describe how POLST conversations impact POLST form completion.
• Identify what the role of the nurse is in completing the North Dakota
• Explain the process of implementing POLST where you work.
What you will gain from attending:
• Acquire new skills, competencies, and best practices regarding POLST.
• Learn about best practices and scripting for patients with serious and
life threatening illnesses.
• Enhance your awareness and education about POLST in North Dakota.
**This session has been approved for 1.5 contact hour by the North Dakota Board of Nursing, North Dakota Board of Social Work Examiners, North Dakota Department of Health – EMS Division, and the Board of Chaplaincy Certification Inc**
Registration Link: https://und.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJwqceygrT8jG9yKUXSOP2SoP68ANUAAD1ud
Date(s) - 08/18/2021
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- Community Education
- Director of Nursing
- Mental Health Providers
- Pallliative Care
- Social Workers
- Critical Access Hospital (CAH)
- Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC)
- Home Health / Hospice
- Long Term Care (LTC)
- Rural Health Clinic (RHC)
- Tertiary Hospital