Nancy Joyner, MS, CNS-BC, APRN, ACHPN® ND POLST Program Coordinator
Sara Schwarz, MA Chaplain & ACP Lead at Sanford Health Bismarck
- Describe how POLST conversations impact POLST form completion.
- Identify what the role of the nurse is in completing the ND POLST form.
- Explain the process of implementing POLST where you work.
Who Should attend
Advanced Practice Nurses, Nurses, Social Workers, Chaplains, & EMS
What you will gain from attending
- Acquire new skills, competencies, and best practices regarding POLST.
- Learn about best practices and scripting for patients with serious and life threatening illnesses.
- Enhance your awareness and education about POLST in ND.
For more information on ND POLST
Date(s) - 12/09/2020
- Social Workers
- Critical Access Hospital (CAH)
- Emergency Services (EMS)
- Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC)
- Healthcare Stakeholder Organization
- Home Health / Hospice
- Long Term Care (LTC)
- Public Health
- Rural Health Clinic (RHC)
- Tertiary Hospital