The North Dakota Health Information Network (NDHIN) is offering ongoing training to all NDHIN users throughout North Dakota to build increased understanding of and participation in North Dakota’s only health information exchange (HIE).
Healthcare, public health, and community support service professionals from across North Dakota are invited to attend to gain a basic understanding of how information flows between healthcare organizations participating in an HIE and how this exchange benefits providers and patients. Participants will also learn about NDHIN’s services, features and functionality.
This is a recurring, monthly webinar offering the same content each month, with updates as new services are added.
Upon completion of this session participants will:
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of a health information exchange, how information flows between organizations and benefits to providers and patients
- Understand the services provided by NDHIN
- Understand their assigned user level and the access rights for their role
- Understand the basics of ND patient privacy regulations and consent options implemented in NDHIN
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of NDHIN features and functionality
This webinar has been approved for 1.5 contact hours for nurses by the North Dakota Board of Nursing.
Date(s) - 12/17/2020
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- Community Education
- Director of Nursing
- Environmental Services
- Infection Control
- Office Manager
- Public Health
- Revenue Cycle Managers
- Critical Access Hospital (CAH)
- Emergency Services (EMS)
- Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC)
- Healthcare Stakeholder Organization
- Home Health / Hospice
- Long Term Care (LTC)
- Public Health
- Rural Health Clinic (RHC)
- Tertiary Hospital