Registration is now open:
- 2022 Critical Access Hospital Coding and Billing Bootcamp (virtual)
- July 12-13, 2022
- 9:00 am – 4:00 pm CST Tuesday July 12; and, 9:00 am – 1:00 pm CST on Wednesday July 13
- No registration fee required to participate in the bootcamp – this training is sponsored by the ND Flex program
This VIRTUAL LIVE Bootcamp series covers what revenue cycle and coding/billing staff in CAHs need to know related to their documentation, professional and facility coding, and medical billing processes.
Trainers will describe the vital areas that affect all members of the CAH workforce related to CPT, HCPCS-II,& ICD-10-CM coding and billing; focusing on their impact on revenue, facility mission, population and public health reporting.
- Coders/billers who have come from “traditional provider offices or hospitals” or are new to the unique nature of billing for the services Critical Access Hospitals and/or Small Rural Hospitals will benefit by gaining a better understanding of the CAH designation and CAH-specific rules for coding/billing.
- Managers who hire staff, manage people and policies, supervise the coding/billing staff will benefit by gaining a high-level overview of CAH designation criteria and the systems/processes required to main CAH status with emphasis on coding/billing.
- Providers who create clinical documentation (e.g. MD/DO/PA/NP) will benefit by gaining a better understanding the coding/billing nuances that are specific to different hospital service areas.
- You will need to sign in/create an account if you are new to the system
- Once signed in, click on the “Events” tab
- Search for/Click on “North Dakota Critical Access Hospital Coding and Billing Bootcamp July 12-13, 2022”
Contact Nicole Threadgold at Nicole.Threadgold@UND.edu for questions
- July 12, 2022 - July 13, 2022
- 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM
- Coding / Billing
- Critical Access Hospital (CAH)